Within the commercial building industry ISM has a reputation for high quality project results built on manufacturing intelligence and commitment to detail. Further to their commercial joinery services, ISMs custom locker division "Lockin" was launched into the market in early 2014.
The Lockin range is targeted at contemporary educational, corporate and change room facilities. As a division of ISM, the Lockin locker ranges can be tailored built to any requirement, integrated into a custom joinery piece or packaged with a joinery fitout.
Early in 2014 we recognised that our business was evolving and as such, the technology we used to support our business needed to evolve too.
After researching the market offerings we decided on TopSolid'Wood for our CAD/CAM software needs. We particularly like its advanced, flexible nature and the fact that we quickly established a solid working relationship with the team at Integrated Joinery Solutions.
Some of the key features of TopSolid'Wood that works for our business are:
- Advanced parametric nature of the program
- Easy creation of files, including .dxfs, for our nesting and pod CNC machines as well as linking to our own internal ERP system
- Integration with machines for production, including visual machining directly on the model
- Use of templates to speed up the process
- Ability to import hardware directly from Hafele catalogue and add to our own library
The support we have received from the team at Integrated Joinery Solutions has been good. They are a professional team who are more than willing to assist us and are attentive to our needs.